Translate

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Other priorities

No writing for two whole weeks. Visits to TSH's family and a four day visit to us by TSH's mother. All enjoyable but no time to think. I don't think that this was displacement activity to avoid the work of writing because its all happening in my head. This week we are home and trying to get back to normal. But we are planning a new kitchen so we spent the last two days online looking at appliances and worktops. Today we have an appointment with a designer so no writing. I hope to make a fresh start tomorrow. This must be what being a writer is like.

My shellac nails lasted for three and a half weeks, so I'm very impressed. With classic nail varnish I'm lucky if I make it out of the salon.

In one week's time, I should know if I have an MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment