Translate

Saturday 13 July 2013

On with the assignment

Its very difficult to work because the weather is very hot for the UK, but I'm trying my best. I've got comments back from the learning advisor and I'm trying to incorporate them. Because she said my writing style was 'bleached of all personality', I've been trying out a different style - first person instead of third and much more chatty. But she thinks I've gone too far the other way, so I need to rein in a bit. This has been a big blow to my confidence, as I always though I wrote reasonably well. I had a dream that I wrote the essay in a new style and got 58, which is still a pass but a long way short of my normal average.

In previous essays, I think I've been too busy trying to cram in everything I know instead of linking it all in properly and I keep telling myself 'less is more'.

No comments:

Post a Comment