Translate

Thursday 18 July 2013

Restructure

So instead of structuring the essay around stylistic features (deviation, parallelism, point of view etc), I've decided to make it more interesting by defining all the technical terms at the start and then arranging it by location, characters and events. This makes more sense because a lot of the stylistic features occur together, emphasising the same point, so this way collects it together and stops a lot of repetition. Its quite a lot of work to rearrange it, but I think the end result will be worth it.

Its hot and uncomfortable here and its difficult to stay motivated, concentrate and get the work done but I want it done in the next few days so that the learning advisor can see it again before I submit.

Went to see Old Faithful yesterday, so my hair is nicely shaped and much cooler. TSH arranged my birthday present - we're going to see Leonard Cohen again. 'Like a bird on a wire ....'

No comments:

Post a Comment