Translate

Monday 21 April 2014

Easter 2014

We've had house guests and day visitors and loads of food. I always make too much but people are happy to eat up the next day and there's always the freezer. Nothing much goes to waste around here. TSH's new grandson was here for the first time and seemed to enjoy all the people and activity. Teething has started but he was very quiet in the night. Now its almost back to normal as only TSH's mother (aged 94, still healthy and independent) remains.

No dissertation work for quite a while but its always in my mind and I played 'Songs from a room' yesterday to cheer myself up. Knowing that I sorted out the styles and I now have a single smart document with a Table of Contents which looks quite professional makes me feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment