Translate

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Workmen in

I am not good at being invaded, even when its because I want some lovely new fitted furniture. We thought that they would be confined to an upstairs bedroom, with the occasional foray to the fuse-box in the utility room. But they are everywhere! Both front and back doors are often wide open and its only about 3 degrees C out there. When we came back from Tai Chi, there was a small light on in the kitchen and some paper-work on the work-top. They see a (previously) clean and empty space and think they can use it. They are not even supposed to be in the kitchen! I had to anti-bac everything, even the wrapper on the outside of the bread which was sitting there waiting for our lunch. I know I'm OCD but it is our kitchen and there are a lot of germs out there.

They say they will be here for another three days!!!!!! Its only a wardrobe and a desk really.

No comments:

Post a Comment