Translate

Friday 18 October 2013

More 60 than student

I haven't got back into the swing of things at all. I'm still very tired from the journey back from New York and there are all kind of domestic issues to resolve after so long away.

But I've written to my supervisor (S) about progress so far. He thinks I should compare some Cohen language features with those of other similar artists. Who is like Cohen? He doesn't seem to me to belong to any particular genre. Dylan? Springsteen? Simon and Garfunkel? Adele? No one too cheerful, that's for sure.

Bought two sweaters at M&S. They have a new area called 'casual edit'. which seems to suit me. I bought a black sweater with long haired wool and a red sweater with a window-pane black check edged with (mock?) leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment