Translate

Friday 25 October 2013

Who is he?

I have started to look at the narrator of the Cohen lyrics. Its certainly all about him, with a lot of 'I'. 'Me' isn't really used as an object, so no-one else gets any control. For example 'let me' or 'love me' is giving someone else orders which all relate to him It's a massive ego trip!! But we know that already. So how do I analyse to show this properly and then write it up in an academic way? What made me think I could do this?

I've started looking back at my BA text books from the OU. I have forgotten more than I remember. Am I too old?

I don't want to go back to S until I have a proper plan. That's the control freak/perfectionist speaking. Its my dissertation and no-one else can interfere. Which is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment