Translate

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Back from Spain

Got back yesterday afternoon and now its washing machine time. Holiday was excellent - paradors in Spain offer good accommodation and Spanish food. Those at Jaen and Arcos de la Frontera also give stunning views as they are very high up. In the latter case, the view is at the expense of driving up through narrow alley ways, partially blocked by parked cars and tourists and local residents on foot. I got very stressed about it but TSH is very laid-back and managed it without scratching the hire car.

My pedicure lasted well but the varnish on my nails chipped as usual. But it was glittery so it looked better than a solid colour would have. My hair was low maintenance but didn't really look good - I'll be glad when it grows a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment