Monday, 31 March 2014


I have started work on re-writing the analysis of the three lyrics which was much criticised by S a while ago. I haven't been able to face a re-write until now. I made a start and then realised I had done some of it before. I found another version lurking on the laptop I work on when away from home. Normally I am so organised about all that but I must have missed backing it up. So I've spent the afternoon reconciling the two versions, which is a waste of time, but at least I've tuned back into it.

I've been keeping different sections in different files for ease but I think it is about time I created a master copy and put everything into it. And then I'll need to get the numbering system of the document right. I think I'll take out all existing numbering and then start again with a clean slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment